Tuesday, 21 January 2014

21 january









[RO]In sfarsit apuc sa ma ocup de postarea asta. Pozele le-am facut cu aproape 3 saptamani in urma ,insa din lipsa de timp nu am apucat sa le public.  Mi-e dor sa stau sa "bloguiesc " toata ziua si abea astep sa se termine clasa a 12a . Dar lasand la o parte problemele mele, sper sa va placa outfitul. Va pup

[EN] Finally I post these photos that I made 3 weeks ago. Hope you like my outfit. Kisses

10 comments:

  1. I like the coat :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing coat!
    Thank you for commenting on my blog!
    kisses

    FashionEvELand | FEEL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta el gorrito granate!
    Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog!!!
    Started following your blog via GFC, would you like to follow me?

    ❤ Habanero Handmade Blog
    ❤ Facebook Fanpage
    ❤ Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your coat :))
    xx
    ajnira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the blue bag you have. I'm following your blog now! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for your comment, it means a lot!
    Your outfit is so cute, I like how you combined the items!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfection...love your bog

    would you like to follow one another? let me know]

    www.mystyleorgy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your lovely comments:)